Monday, January 9, 2012

Present Your Requests To God


"Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus." -Proverbs 6-7 
Would you, my bloggy friends, join me in praying this verse today?

 I'm struggling to find the peace this verse talks about as I embark on today.

Struggling to let go of my anxious thoughts and trust the Lord and His faithfulness. 

Several weeks ago, the Lord told me not to worry about the lettuce on the floor but to remember the good and delicious salad on my plate. 

In the grand scheme of life, today is just a day, 
when the Lords work in me is complete today probably wont even register as a distant memory, 
so I need to breath, 
let go, 
and let God. 

Would you pray for me today, that my worries will be for naught
 and that tomorrow I can continue on in my journey 
with a heart of praise for my King. 

"Give thanks to the Lord, call on his name; make known among the nations what he has done. Sing to him, sing praise to him; tell of all his wonderful acts. Glory in his holy name; let the hearts of those who seek the Lord rejoice." -Psalm 105:1-3 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments and love!