Monday, November 7, 2011

Our Luxury

Father God, 
For this post I asked Owen to help me. Lord, I gave him the camera and said "Can you help me take pictures of things we want to praise the Lord for?" Immediately he went to our dishwasher.


 Apparently he appreciates how much cleaner our house is now as much as we do. How much easier the kitchen is to clean. He also loves to "help" he loads the dishes, puts the soap in (almost always the right way) and knows which buttons to push. 


Micah loves to help me unload the dishwasher. Each time he hands me a dish(I take them super fast to prevent breakage!) he says "Thank you." So stinking sweet. 

Thank you Lord, for giving us this dishwasher, perhaps my favorite part of our beautiful new kitchen. 

Seriously, I couldn't love it more. After 5 years of dishes by hand this truly is a luxury and I praise you for it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments and love!