Monday, September 12, 2011

Now That's Productive!

this weekend i:

went grocery shopping

cooked a whole chicken

made 3 soups worth of chicken broth

deep cleaned the house

had my husband hang picture frames in our living room 

made white chicken chili

had friends over to share our house and soup

taught owen how to play go fish and war

froze 5 individual servings of soup for lunches

froze 5 individual servings of cheesy chicken and rice casserole

watched a football game with my husband

had my boys sing happy birthday to my mommy 

curled my hair for church and put makeup on 
(um...yes I consider these accomplishments. sadly.)

made supper and dinner for my family

wrote a blog post :) 

froze enough potato casserole for a healthy size side dish to a meal

froze 2 individual servings of spaghetti for lunches

froze home made spaghetti sauce for a future meal

attempted home made rolls--failed but I'm proud of the effort

had my husband caulk both bathrooms more thoroughly

washed all of our large pots and a few other dishes that didn't fit in 

the dishwasher

cleaned the kitchen

straightened up the house

did some laundry done

started my 'virtuous woman' bible study about the proverbs 31 woman and felt pretty good about how i stacked up this weekend ;) 

Other than the moving chaos, this is the most productive and organized i've been in awhile. besides, everyone deserves a virtual pat on the back once in awhile.

:)  :)  :)  :)  :) 

hope you had a nice, productive weekend as well!

PS I tried this whole "lowercase letter only" post today on purpose. What did you think? I love how it looks on other blogs, but I don't think it works for me. It just drives me crazy not capitalizing names.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments and love!