Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Fall Favorites

So, normally I hate the fall. When I was younger it was because that meant school would be starting up again, and so often it feels like fall jumps right into winter. Oh how I loathed winter. Still do, sorry but that probably wont change as long as I live in Michigan. My feelings towards fall however,, have grown softer, fonder as the years have gone by. So I decided to give my blog a quick makeover to make it feel more fall-y and decided to write out my favorites, a list of things I'm looking forward to or have already enjoyed this season.



Jean jackets
The colors
Cool evening walks
Soup, salad and breadsticks
Taking the boys Apple Picking
Corn mazes
Raking our new yard
Hunting for the great pumpkin
Avocado's
Apple pie
Pumpkin dip
Light weight sweaters

The church Bon Fire Fellowship
(someone tell me it's on the calendar!?!)
Smore's
Smore's-- Pinterest style ;)
Warm pajamas
Enjoying more sleep as the sun begins "sleeping more"
M&M's
Having people over during football games...so I don't have to watch the game! ;)
Carmel apples
Candy corn
Turkey
The new season of Castle



What are you looking forward to this season? Is there a big event you always enjoy or a special food you treat yourself to a little more than normal?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments and love!