Tuesday, July 19, 2011

The Fabulous Post

Hopefully in a few days I will be able to share some exciting news with you all. In the meantime here are a few hints to chew on.


Hint One: Yesterday my word of the day was fabulous.


Hint Two: We were up late into the night smiling, laughing, scheming, and generally giddy like a couple of newly weds excited about the newness

Hint Three: I've been checking out some new blogs today, like this one, and this one

And the final hint is that, the Lord has answered a long time prayer in a mighty way. 


I cannot wait to write all about the emotions, confusion and praises that this weekend/week has brought on, but I must as my husband has yet to call his dad and I have a door bell to ring. Just you wait, this is fabulous, absolutely fabulous.



Sorry my blogging has been so sporadic lately, going to try to get better again!

1 comment:

  1. The sites you have been looking at seem to talk about lots of house type stuff... I'm excited to see what the news is! Praying for you and the family!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments and love!