Monday, May 2, 2011

My first ever link up with MannLand5 I know nothing about this blogger but this Royal Wedding inspired Getting To Know You post looked fun :) 

button



1. did you watch the royal wedding?
Well, yea. Not live, and I didn't pay too close attention to it...I guess it would be more appropriate to say that I watched The Dress! {smile}

 
2. tea and crumpets or coffee and a scone?
Lemonade and Scones. I just had my first scone on Friday. It. was. amazing. I always thought they looked like they would be hard as a rock, but this melted in my mouth, it was sweet and delicious. 
 
3 who's cuter..prince william or prince harry?
Seriously? Don't make me pick, Harry is way too young for me to consider. 
 
4. can you speak in a english accent?
"Were you in the boat when the boat tipped over?" 
"No Silly, I was in the water!"
The only thing I can even attempt to say in an English accent don't ask my why. It came from a friend in high school, don't know if this is a common phrase but it's common to us! 
 
5. do you own a fancy hat?
Um, in a word no. It's taken me many years to work up the courage to start wearing a pretty scarf because I thought it drew too much attention to me. I can't begin to imagine how long it would take to get me in one of these....

 I even tried to pick hats that I actually think are beautiful and elegant and I STILL can't imagine it on my head. It would just look like I was trying too hard.

6. would you rather live in a castle or an english cottage?
English cottage any day. A castle would be too lonely...Unless I could have all of my friends and family live there with me. Hey now, there is an idea! 

Can I have this one please? Landscaping included? Thank you!
7. how old were you when prince charles and princess diana got married?  were you even born?
I could look it up but I don't really care. I wasn't old enough to watch it or care.  
 
8. have you found your prince? 
 I have been blessed with a man I love, respect, and can call my own. He is definitely precious to me, but I think I'm glad he isn't a prince, then I'd have to live in a castle and wear funny hats every where I go ;)

3 comments:

  1. You guys are such an amazing couple!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd like the english cottage too! How inviting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm, I don't think I've ever eaten a scone. I must try it one day. I thought they were hard as well.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments and love!