Saturday, May 21, 2011

Congratulations Sarah Lynn

www.theopenshutterphoto.com
I am so proud of you
www.theopenshutterphoto.com
 Words cannot express how much I love you

You have been blessed with true beauty that many only dream of, 

www.theopenshutterphoto.com
friends who are your family, 


and family whom (despite their faults) have loved you the best they know how.

I cannot wait to see what the future holds for you. To be there, by your side, showing you support and love. 

 You have grown up so much baby girl.  
We all had to grow up faster than many of our peers, you the fastest of all. I cry for the youth you didn't get to have, and pray that college will be a new beginning for you. A chance for you to learn things about yourself, to spread your wings and make new memories, to discover a love you have never known. 

www.theopenshutterphoto.com
 Happy Graduation Day Boo Boo! 
I'm so sorry I will miss it but I hope you have a fabulous day filled with love, fun, food, and friends.


Love Always, your Yogi

5 comments:

  1. What beautiful photos & what a GREAT accomplishment! You must be SO proud!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Sarah! Beautiful pictures! I pray my Zoe will have the same feelings about Sophie when she graduates. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah! I finally got a comment to post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Sarah! T your page is rockin!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments and love!