Friday, April 22, 2011

Under Construction

My husband made me a beautiful background that integrates my header (which he polished and perfected). I am  absolutely in love. If you are reading this in Google Chrome or in Firefox you can (should be able to) see his beautiful handiwork, but Explorer broke my blog!

So if you are reading this in Explorer I apologize for the boring white background and lack of header! Please be patient with me while we try to figure out what happened. Hopefully it will be fixed in a few days.

In the meantime have a beautiful Easter weekend. I'm visiting my family this weekend and hope to enjoy some quality time with my parents, sisters, and one of my best friends (holding her 1 month old foster child :))) YEA! Baby love!)

1 comment:

  1. Darn! I'm viewing your 'broken' blog :( Can't wait to see it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments and love!