Monday, September 26, 2011

Blessings By Laura Story

I'm listening to the radio quietly today while trying to be productive for work, getting things lined up for a meeting tonight and two big meetings in the next four weeks, when the chorus of a song stopped me in my tracks.

What if our blessings come through raindrops?
What if our blessings come through tears?

I think of so many times the Lord has blessed us abundantly even amidst trial and pain. I think of how much stronger our love for and trust of the Lord is because of the trials we've been through, the prayers we've uttered, those that were answered and those that were not.

I love this song, the prayers it has awoken, the pain it soothes, the promise it holds.

Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments and love!