Saturday, May 28, 2011

A Woman of Few Words...This Week

Shocking, I know. But it's true. I've been here, but just haven't had a lot of gumpshin for blogging this week. I hope that next week will be better.

Here is a video of what I think is the most precious thing ever...Well, one of them :)




I hope and pray that you have had a blessed week, and have an amazing weekend. Looking forward to some good times with friends both tomorrow and Monday.

Praying special for the families affected over the last 2 months by the tornadoes that have been sweeping through our nation.

Praying special for the soldiers we have lost, and those still serving.

God Bless and stay safe!

1 comment:

  1. Enjoyed that little video :)

    Hope they both enjoyed themselves!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments and love!